Friday, September 09, 2005

Desperate Donkeys Driving Dodges

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. Unfortunately, with my surgery recovery and all, I'm not able to get out as much as I'd like, so I am missing a lot of donkey sightings. Some of the news coverage of hurricane Katrina was surely worth of an entry, but I'm not THAT heartless.

Anyway, as I've said, if people send me information on possible entries, I'll post them and give them full credit. Or maybe I'll steal the credit all for myself. Depends on my mood. This one comes from my buddy Ice in Ohio. I'll post it just as he sent it to me. Enjoy!

========================================

My wife is on her way to work and gives me a call (mainly to make sure my lazy ass is out of bed)...

As she's talking she chuckles and says something about desperate people going too far. She says some heavy black woman has a bumper sticker on the back of her car that says, "Bored? Lonely? Give me a call 614-xxx-xxxx".

We made a couple jokes about it and I asked for the number again. I told her I'd call right back.

I dialed the number, fully expecting to get some religious recording, or a pitch for Avon. Instead, I hear a cheerful "Hallow?" on the other end of the line. I can hear the road noise in the background.

The only thing that pisses me off more than people who don't use their turn signals are people who have recreational conversations while driving and are too busy to use them. I was going to just hang up, but I couldn't resist.

I said, "Is this the lady with the bumper sticker on her car.....?" She replies, "Yes it is!" I can hear the smile on her face...

I screamed, "HANG THE FUCKING PHONE UP AND DRIVE YOU STUPID TWAT!!!" and immediately hung up.

Almost immediately my wife calls and says, "What the hell did you just
do? That lady is weaving all over the road screaming into her phone!"

I started laughing so fucking hard I don't think I got a word out in the three minutes it took for my wife to give up and hang up on me. She
just kept asking, "What? What?!" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'll bet that sticker was peeled off before the old cow bought her ticket and went all-in at the Olde Country Buffet ;-)

Ice

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm in a contrary mood, but did your buddy Ice call his wife the same thing? After all, she is calling him & telling him about bumper stickers...