Monday, September 12, 2005

Important - Please Read

I know the Manifesto has become a fairly successful site. I'm surprised at the number of readers that visit the site. I'm sorry I haven't been able to offer as much new material as of late, but with recovering from surgery and all, I'm limited in what I'm exposed to. I do appreciate each and every one of you that take the time out of your days to read this blog.

Unfortunately, due to the overwhelming popularity of the Manifesto, Mukwrm715 and I are finding it difficult to deal with keeping everything running financially. The cost of finding new material, writing it up, and keeping the site up in working order is increasing on a daily basis.

As a result of this, we have to take some fairly drastic measures. I've worked through some numbers, and decided that if we increase our readership fees by 45%, we will be able to meet these financial needs within a matter of months. This increase will go into affect immediately. Whichever billing method you've chosen will be automatically adjusted to reflect this increase, and you will see it on your next bill.

I apologize for those that see this as a shock, but as I said, drastic situations require drastic measures. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope you choose to continue to support the Manifesto in the future.

Morphy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK- done and done. I sent you 45% more than last month