Sunday, February 26, 2006

Donkerview of the Month: FellKnight

Welcome again fellow Manifestites. Today we have a new feature for you, the interview of the week/day/month/year/whatever. Yes, there are a lot of sites that do interviews of semi-famous people, but there are very few that I’m aware of that are willing to take that chance, go the extra mile, and ask questions that others just don’t have the guts to put into their interviews.

For our first interview, we talk to RGPer and fellow Manifestite FellKnight. Fell recently announced his leave of absence from his job to pursue his dream of becoming a poker pro. I’m sure you will find this interview simply fascinating. So, without further babble, on with the interview!

Morphy: We here at the Manifesto want to ask the questions the other sites are afraid to ask. We want to give our readers a chance to get to know our interviewees. So, tell us something interesting about yourself. No, I mean something interesting.

Fell: I'm a poker player by night, an enlisted man by day, you really think I have anything interesting to say about myself? You gotta be kidding me...

Morphy: What's your favorite food?

Fell: Pizza. Just ask GambleAB and veeRob

Morphy: Just what the hell is a FellKnight anyway?

Fell: It was a monster from the Diablo II video game. I liked the ring of it, and have been using it as my online moniker ever since.

Morphy: Diablo, eh? Just as a guess, how many cows do you think you've killed?

Fell: Thousands. Tens of thousands.

Morphy: You seem to be very good at poker. What color is your chair?

Fell: Black. My life revolves around the color black.

Morphy: So you work for the Canadian military, eh? So, eh, I really don't have a question here, eh, I just thought this would be funny as it is, eh?

Fell: Why do you have no Polar Bears on the streets of New York? Jeez, you put us down all the time, but if we were gone, you'd be all like "AAAHHH!! POLAR BEARS!!! SEND FOR THE CANUCKS!!!"

Morphy: One of the hot topics in the online forums these days is the cheating by using multiple accounts. As you may know, JJProdigy did not return emails requesting an interview here, so unfortunately, you'll have to do. The big question here is relating to cheating in online poker. Taking this topic into consideration, do you feel it is best to have the sound up or down when playing online poker?

Fell: Up. But that's because I don't cheat. I could imagine somebody playing 6 accounts in the same tournament on Pacific Poker for example and the buzzer ringing every second. That would suck. Hey, maybe that's why none of the big names play at Pacific. EUREKA!

Morphy: In your opinion, who is a better player, JJProdigy, or his grandma?

Fell: His grandma won the tournament right?

Morphy: Do you have any advice for young, aspiring poker players such as yourself? I mean, like, what kind of car gets the best gas mileage for delivering pizzas?

Fell: I'd imagine one of those smartcar dealies, but that's not very efficient when you need to transport 15 pies. Judging by the cars that the delivery boys around here drive, I'll have to go with a Chevette.

Morphy: Ok, strategy question here. You have AK on the button. UTG raised 3xBB, MP re-raised to 6xBB. The question is, have you ever worn one of those hats with the can holders and straws attached?

Fell: Nope. I always figured I'd have to wait until I died and went to heaven for that.

Morphy: In your opinion, and not just taking into consideration the number of posts, which troll do you think has produced the most humor on RGP: A) the stop-and-go in the dark troll, B) the rampaging troll, or C) CincyKid's wife expecting a baby?

Fell: I didn't realize that a troll rampaged RGP. Oh wait, I guess that would be a dungeons and dragons thing. Well, we all know that CincyKid would never lie to us on RGP, so I'll go with the stop-and-go in the dark troll.

Morphy: Another hot topic in the online community is rigged poker sites. There are many, many theories out there from many, many people as to what sites may or may not be rigged, how the sites are rigged, who they are rigged against, etc. So that said, do you think these people are drunk, or forgot to refill their prescriptions?

Fell: All of the above?
*ring*
"Uh, hello?"
*inaudible muttering*
"Oh no, that's terrible! I'll be right over!"

Uh, hey look, its been a blast, but I gotta go, uh, do something. Take care manifestites!
Fell


Hmmm, well, it seems Fell had something else to do. You know, between the Canadian military and playing poker, I can’t imagine he has much free time. Or something.

Stay tuned, as we ask the questions no one else is willing to ask. You want to know intimate details of your favorite, or not-so-favorite semi-famous people? This is the only place to get them!

Yours Donkily,

Morphy

1 comment:

"MissT74" said...

LMAO stoooopid.

Yeah, I laughed.

T