Thursday, June 23, 2005

RGP Donkey of the Minute - 6/23/05

Some of the best moments happen when a donkey does something hilarious yet is totally clueless as to why whatever they did was funny.

I know that sarcasm is often lost on the internet. It's hard to convey emotion in the written word. Actually as far as I'm concerned the only thing that is difficult is for a donkey to take 2 seconds to try and figure out what they are reading before replying to it. I bring you today's example from poster "urtiz":

Subject: A deck FREE!!
These guys offer a very good information about any thing related with the poker and the best thing is that they give you a deck completely free! Recommended
[spam link removed]

Since I'm a natural cynic, I feel the need to reply:

Is this for real? How do they ship it? Is it pre-built or will I have to assemble it? If I already have a deck do I have to tear it down first? What kind of wood do they use?

Morphy
Obviously, the poor donkey doesn't understand a single word of English:

They send an email requiring you the shipment address but the email took weeks until I received it
Poor donkey. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

Morphy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kind of need a new deck. If you get any useful information out of this guy, would you let me know?

-Howard Treesong