Monday, October 29, 2007

PLO Pied Piper of Donks, Part 9

Hello Manifestites! It's that time again: video number 9 is up! I apologize for the delay here, but it was pretty easy to put off the time needed to edit and narrate the recording. Never fear, I have 3 more recorded that I'll be putting up in the near future.

Also thanks to some quick web work from RGP's Diputsur, there's now a dedicated page that holds all of these video links. The original links are still there, but I'll refer to the main videos page (link below) from now on. I'm looking for someone to do a graphic and/or a logo. If you have some artistic skills and are willing to help, drop me an email: xaqmorphy@donkeymanifesto.com. Until next time, enjoy!

http://www.donkeymanifesto.com/videos

Yours Donkily,

Morphy

No comments: