Saturday, April 01, 2006

Donkey Manifesto Hits It Big Time!!!

Hello Manifestites, I have incredible news to announce. The Manifesto has just struck a HUGE marketing, promotion, and publication deal that will see it syndicated to over 300 publications worldwide! I received the call this morning, and almost think it's some sort of dream.

I can't go into too many details yet, but we signed the deal and it went official today. United Feature Syndicate, Inc. as well as Random House and Macmillan Publishing are working together with our agents to get the Manifesto content to as many web sites, magazines, books, and publications as possible, worldwide. In addition, we are working with Sprint to unleash new technology that can bring Manifesto stories right to your cell-phone, as well as downloadable ring tones.

I can't tell you how excited this makes me. This is like a dream come true. I want to thank everyone who has stood by my side through the good times and bad, and to everyone that has taken the time to read one of our posts. Without you, this would not be possible!

Yours Donkily,

Morphy

No comments: