Sunday, January 22, 2006

Legal Age for Donkey Hunting?

Good evening loyal Manifestites! Pull up a chair, and let's talk about this episode's featured donkey, Wisconsin Republican Rep. Scott Gunderson. Mr. Gunderson feels that we should be putting guns into the hands of our children.

Ok, so it's not quite that straight forward, but here, read for yourself:

http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/2214081.html

For those that aren't aware, deer hunting is pretty big in the state of Wisconsin. It's a time where crazy rednecks can get together, drink beer, freeze their asses off, and in extreme cases, shoot each other! (Look up the Chai Vang murder spree news for more info on this). Every once and a while they can actually see and/or shoot at and/or hit a deer.

Well, it seems that our Donkpublican friend Mr. Gunderson feels that kids are losing interest in hunting, and wants to lower the age that they are legally allowed to hunt. That doesn't sound too bad, right? Under normal circumstances, no, it sounds perfectly acceptable. But this donkey has decided that the age of 8 (that's EIGHT for those who read Nigerian 419) is the perfect age to put a gun into a child's hand and have them blow the brains out of what hopefully ends up being a deer, and not Uncle Jimmy.

Now, I'm all for stupid people killing each other to thin the dumbass population, but this is taking it a little to far. What's worse is apparently this bill has already passed the state assembly, no doubt a group of beer drinking, pickup driving rednecks who all have 8 (EIGHT) year old boys, and is one step closer to becoming a law.

Maybe I'm wrong, and 8 (EIGHT) year olds really need to start learning how to shoot, kill, gut, and clean a deer while drinking beer and freezing their assess off. Or maybe this is just a bill that puts Darwinism into action, by hopefully killing off the parents who are stupid enough to give their 8 (EIGHT) year old child a gun and tell them to go chase deer around in the woods.

Stay tuned here in November in case this bill passes, because I'm sure the death of Uncle Jimmy will be a tragic story.

Until next time!

Morphy

8 comments:

XaQ Morphy said...

Ahhh, I would like to welcome mpemulis to the blog, who, no doubt, is a pickup driving redneck who is likely married to his sister. Welcome aboard!

Morphy

"MissT74" said...

LMAO...I enjoyed the blog entry, well written Morphy, but the comment section, even BETTER!!!

T

XaQ Morphy said...

mpemulis, while experiencing an odd moment of lucid thought, says:

"And you are likely a tree hugging, lives in your mom's basement, iq of a bird nancy boy. Luckily for you bush and cheney are probably monitoring your blog, so you can expect a visit by the fbi in no time. Hide your dope hippy boy!"

No sir, that is about the opposite of me. I moved out at the age of 17 to go to college, and have been on my own ever since. I'm married with 2 kids and own my own home. I don't partake in "illegal" substances, and I have no political affiliation.

Unlike you, I imagine, who probably blindly agrees with whatever your political party (the dumbass party?) tells you, and without the ability to put together an independent thought even if your 8 year old held a gun to your head.

Good luck with things, say hi to your sister for me, and have a good weekend.

Morphy

XaQ Morphy said...

mpemulis has his dog type:

"fancy college boy eh? Big fing deal, i feel sorry for your kids though, as they will probably grow up not knowing that their father has no balls, and probably doesn't even believe in jesus christ. Don't worry lib, you're pinko sould will rot in hell when judgement day comes. Of course, if you talk about my sister again, your demise may come quite a bit sooner. F you very much-mike pemulis. look me up, i'm famous."

You couldn't be more wrong. I dropped out of college after 2 semesters because the course of study I was undertaking wasn't what I wanted to pursue for the rest of my life.

As far as you calling me a "lib," as I said, I have no political affiliation (I know those are big words, have your dog look them up for you if you don't understand), so while you can sit there and call me a "lib," it means nothing to me. I did see your blog, and it's very nice. I wish you luck in it. I imagine our congressman will be contacting me shortly to submit a story for my blog.

Good luck with things, and I didn't mean to mention your wife, I mean, your sister here. She told me not to tell anyone about us.

Morphy

XaQ Morphy said...

mpemulis, while trying to get his 13 kids out of his view of the TV, says:

"haha, incest jokes are the best buddy, soooo original. Glad to see you dont' adhere to stereotypes. So you're a dropout huh? Nice job loser, probably humping some minimum wage job, serving me and my kids fries while we relax from a day at my lakehouse. You're a sad pathetic liberal, and you are what's wrong with america. F you and the hybrid you rode in on."

Well sir, you see, it's easy to "adhere to stereotypes" when the person I'm "communicating" with goes out of their way to prove to me exactly what they are.

What I'm finding here is that you're so wrong that you wouldn't know right if it walked up to you and smacked you one. Again, since readhing comprehension isn't one of your strong points, allow me to state this again. I'm not a liberal. I'm not a democrat. I'm not a republican. I don't have any political affiliation at all.

Also, I have a nice career in the IT field, making just shy of $100k/year. It isn't a huge amount of money, but we get by.

I'll go out of my way here to help if you like. Maybe we could have a collection from our readers to contribute to the "buy mpemulis a clue" fund. Let me know if you're interested.

By the way, if I know your type, this will drive you nuts. I own 2 Toyotas. Have a nice day, sir!

Morphy

XaQ Morphy said...

yawn, mpemulis says:

"yes, you are right "rheading" comprehension isn't my strong suit. Unfortunately for you, spelling is. You know what, i went back and read a bunch of your posts. You're a poker player??? ahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha, now that my friend is funny. I tell you what, why don't you put your money where your mouth is punk, i challenge you to a poker dual, loser closes his blog down. It's cool, i'll come down to the one cent tables to play you."

I like how you go after me for a typo, then get that wrong. Very well done.

I'll tell you what. I'm the worst headsup poker player there is, but sure, I'll play you. That way if you lose, you have the honor of losing to the worst headsup player there is. Let me know when you want to play, but I do have to ask you to refrain from calling me "friend," since it's very apparent that I am not your friend.

Also, is this it? I'm getting bored with you. It was amusing at first, but it's like having an argument with a retard. At the end of the day, I get frustrated, and you're still a retard.

Morphy

XaQ Morphy said...

"bitch please, if anyone around here is straight corkey thatcher, it's you! ooooowwwwwwwnnnnnnneeeeedddddd."

wp sir, gg

Morphy

"MissT74" said...

mpemulis said...
Get back in the kitchen and fix me a steak woman. Now!!


You wish, my steak would make you fall in love with me, and that's NOT a wanted thing, judging by your commentary tirade.

mpemulis said...

i wouldn't worry about it, i doubt any woman who wasn't paid for her services would fuck your weak liberal communist ass.

Have you seen this guy??? I have and you'd probably want to fuck him, he's that "hot". Ouch, burned my arms when I hugged him.

Morphy,
Comment section kicking ass now!!