Monday, September 24, 2007

PLO Pied Piper of Donks, Part 5

Hello Manifestites! What is this? 2 posts in 2 days? 2 PLO videos in 2 days? What the hell is going on here? Well the smarter of you probably realize that this isn't something to expect all the time. The not so smart of you are probably still drooling on yourselves so it doesn't much matter.

Yes boys and girls, PLO Video #5 is up. I've been running bad lately. Real bad. Like, get in with the nuts and re-draws to more nuts, and getting busted by some retard with some ridiculous hand. Or putting a guy squarely on an overpair when I flop 2 pair, being right, and having the 3rd flop card pair on the turn or river to counterfeit me. So what do poker players do when they're running bad? Why, move up in stakes of course! I didn't make a drastic move, well at least not this time. But I have a session of 1/2 here for you.

In the video I mentioned that it wasn't really a typical Pied Piper session, but I think I only said that because I wasn't directly involved in the hands. There are definitely a bunch of idiots in this video.

I hope you enjoy, and as always, until next time...

http://www.donkeymanifesto.com/plo5

Yours Donkily,

Morphy

1 comment:

Tuminoid said...

This time you were actually a dog once. The two pair you mentioned, you were 48/52 dog to his overpair + flush draw.

http://twodimes.net/h/?z=3541432
pokenum -o th 8h 9d 3d - jc jh kc ad -- 8c tc 4h
Omaha Hi: 820 enumerated boards containing Tc 8c 4h
cards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EV
9d 3d Th 8h 390 47.56 430 52.44 0 0.00 0.476
Kc Jc Ad Jh 430 52.44 390 47.56 0 0.00 0.524

The last hand though, you can't be much more favourite than that, 85/15. Too bad he didn't have more money :)

Keep up the good work, and good luck at the tables!