Monday, August 27, 2007

PLO Pied Piper of Donks, Part 1

Hello Manifestites! I've started something new. Instead of putting together the next entry for The List series, I've gotten a hold of some recording software. Yes, I've entered the world of recording my boring ass poker sessions and commenting on them for mass consumption.

I sort of invented the term the Pied Piper of Donks a while back when friends and I noticed that I seemed to be some sort of retard magnet at the poker tables. They just seems to follow me around, so the title just sort of stuck. I decided to mess around with recording a session, and it took a total of about 3 minutes to figure out I must have been piping already.

I apologize in advance for the sound quality, particularly towards the end. I had some issues with the machine I recorded it on and didn't feel like going back and fixing it. I recorded the video and narrated it after the fact. I'll probably do some videos later on recording the audio live as well. The link is below. It's an embedded shockwave flash file and it's about 23 minutes long Enjoy1

http://www.donkeymanifesto.com/plo1

Yours Donkily,

Morphy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks - I really enjoyed this video. I'm pretty new to poker, and seeing your play with your explanation/reasoning was very enlightening. I would love to see more.